Install phpsysinfo for your HTPC
MONITOR YOUR HTPC ACTIVITIES WITH PHPSYSINFO:
Phpsysinfo is a nice customization script that display information about your system in an organized and appealing way. The install will take you no more than 2 minutes. Configuration is pretty easy too. If you want you can access all this valuable information from anywhere on the planet if your apache and router is configured to do so. We have on topic on this subject right here: http://themediaserver/configure-apache [coming soon]
- Goto: http://phpsysinfo.github.io/phpsysinfo/
- Download the last version of the source code.
- Just extract the content to your web folder
- copy the root file: phpsysinfo.ini.new to: phpsysinfo.ini
- open and configure your phpsysinfo.ini to you taste
- go to your website and enjoy!
SOME RECOMMANDATION FOR CONFIGURING PHPSYSINFO ON UBUNTU / XBMCbuntu:
LOAD 2 PLUGINS:
Change those settings:
The plugin PS will give you the list of the running processes and UpdateNotifier will give you the list of available update for Ubuntu. Load_bar will show the CPU Load